Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lots to Catch Up On

I'm still sick and am actually staying home from church today (which is very unusual). I'm not going to spend that time posting though. However, I really do need to get a few bullets down so I can capture a few items to be blogged about. This week I will be doing our 2Q forecast at work and so I'm not going to be able to blog until Saturday. Dang, I have so much to catch up on!

Dog is so wiped out. He had so much fun with the boys that once they pulled away and we came back inside, he just laid down and pretty much slept the whole day!

Working on refinancing the truck at a lower rate. We're currently at 6.25% and Kurt is helping us get it down to 3.99%. I'm really excited because if we keep paying the amount we pay every month now, we should be paid off completely in about two and a half years. However, we're planning on taking a huge chunk of money left from the business and putting it toward the truck so hopefully it will be paid off in a little over a year! I feel so great about that!

We bought the cutest mid-sized pool for while the boys and Jen were here. It's 8 feet wide and about 3 feet deep. Jonah was a total fish. I really do wish we had an in-ground pool in our yard. It would be SO nice! Maybe the family would come visit more often, if we did. It would certainly make summer visits easier though. We'll have to see!

No comments: