Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 3 of 5 Off

Today is my third day of five in a row off. It is quiet. C is at work until 7 tonight. We are supposed to leave for Flagstaff in the morning to meet Shelli and Jason and their family there for the annual holiday lights festival at the Little America. I can't wait for Sunday Brunch there! YUM-O-LA!

Today I am doing laundry and working on finishing my dad's Christmas present. I had to get it done today so I can get it sent off to be finished professionally and back in time to be shipped off to him for Christmas. I'm so excited for it! I can't say what it is yet because I don't want him to find out. But, it will be really neat.

Well, that's about it for today...just doing that and excited to head out in the morning!

Update: Shelli called this afternoon and said an emergency had come up and they were unable to go to Flagstaff now. I am bummed because I really wanted to spend time with them, but I understand that things happen. It's too late to cancel our room without losing our money, so C and I are still going to go and have a nice weekend together. Shelli - I hope works out for you and the situation. I'll keep you in my prayers.

No comments: