Saturday, July 31, 2010

I Won - Again!

I won this cute digi-scrapbooking kit today from Donna Duncombe Designs! 


I am trying to get into digi-scrapping lately.  I figure it will be far less costly for me since there are so many freebies available.  Plus, I really enjoy the "graphic design" part of it on the computer with all the different fonts and such.  So, we'll see how it goes.  I'm building a little library now of all the goodies I've collected.  I need to unzip them and organize them and then I'll be ready to go.

Melon Man came home and picked me up for breakfast at the Coral.  Yummy good.  We came home and started to pick up the house mess so Holly could come clean, then he went to bed and I ended up falling asleep on the sofa until about 12:30.  She's coming at 5 today so he can sleep and then she will clean our room and bathroom after he gets up to get ready for work.

I am working on a few projects today to get ready for Super Saturday.  We're making a set of 5 holiday tiles that are 6x6 and I'll be cutting the vinyl for those...

This is a sneak peak of one of the tiles...


No comments: