Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Update

Church was really good today.  Testimony meeting was great.  Short but powerful testimonies.  Played the piano in Primary to sub for Sister Chacon since it was a holiday weekend and she was out of town.  Didn't slaughter the songs too bad.

We came home from church and had cottage cheese and frozen pizzas for lunch.  Good Sunday dinner, eh?  Um, yeah.  Melon Man went to bed at noon and I promptly fell asleep on the sofa at 12:05.  I woke up at 6:45 p.m.  Um, huh?  See, that's what I hate about taking a "nap" on Sunday - it's never just a nap - it's always a full 4-6 hours of sleep.  Then, I can't go to sleep when I'm supposed to.  It's 3 a.m. now and I'm wide awake. 

Since I've been unable to sleep, I've been working on going through our pictures from our Michigan trip so I can go back and blog them.  But...when one takes almost 1,000 pictures in a 7 day timespan, it's bound to take a LONG time to go through them all and determine/sort out which ones to post!  So...once I've done that, I'll finally get my vacation posts done.

I have a couple of entries to post from AFTER our trip but I've been waiting to actually hit "publish post" just because I like posts in order.  But, since I have 13 from our vacation that need to be done and I KNOW those are going to be long, I'm just going to publish the recent ones now (click on entry title to jump to it):

Aug 23:  Back to the Grind
Aug 29:  Search, Ponder, and Pray
Sep 04:  In Case You Were Wondering

Once I get the vacation ones done, I'll link back to them or something so any readers can just jump right to them.

And...before it leaves my brain...congrats to our niece in Michigan, Shannon, who just had her first baby, Kiara, yesterday night.  Hopefully, we'll get to see pictures soon!  Congrats to Kris and Jim on being first time grandparents!

No comments: