Friday, April 19, 2013

A Simple Day with My Man

I took the day off.

I needed to spend some time with my man.

And so that's what we did.

We spent time together this morning talking and being close to one another.  Then, we went to breakfast at The Coral.  After that, we went on a long drive out to Carefree/Cave Creek.  We didn't stop anywhere other than Circle K for drinks.  We just drove.  We just were together.

On the way home, we went past the new Phoenix temple.  They are completely finished with all of the concrete panels on the exterior!
That means that, shortly, the angel Moroni statue will be put on top of the spire.  When the Gilbert temple was at this same stage last year, it was only 4-5 days later (essentially almost just over a weekend) and they were installing the angel.  So, next week sometime, it will probably happen on our temple too!  I'm so excited!

We got home and Melon Man went to bed finally.  In a little bit, we're going to go to dinner somewhere.  And spend some more time together.  And I need that.  And I think he does too.

No comments: