Monday, December 17, 2007

What a LONG Day!

Today was a Monday - a VERY LONG Monday. After staying up until 2:30 in the morning finishing packing boxes to ship out to Utah, I finally went to bed and then got up at 5:00 to go to work. That should have meant 2.5 hours of sleep, but, as usual, I was afraid I wasn't going to get up on time and so I tossed and turned the better part of that time and probably ended up getting only 1.5 hours of sleep. I got into work at 6:30 for my 7 a.m. staff meeting and quickly found out it was cancelled. Oh well. That gave me back an hour of time I needed to work on the variance report for the review meeting with our Sr. VP the next day. As time would tell, the rest of the day was filled with meeting after meeting and consequently I didn't have much time to work on the report until the end of the day which meant I had to stay late to finish it so the Directors would have it first thing in the morning to review prior to the conference call with Paul (the Sr VP). So, I ended up being at work for 17 hours that day with no breaks, no lunch. I was EXHAUSTED by the time I got home around midnight. When I got home, I still had things to do and again, didn't get to bed until about 1 or 2 a.m. Back up at 5 to start the day again....

No comments: