Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Man I Married

1. What is his name? Clint(on)
2. Who eats more? Throughout the day...him. At dinner...me because it's usually the only time I eat during the day (I know, bad).
3. Who said I love you first? Definitely him.
4. Who is taller? He is, but only by a few inches.
5. Who is smarter? Depends on what we're talking about. His intellect inspires me to learn more.
6. Who is more sensitive? I am, definitely. The man has not cried since he was a baby. Me, on the other hand, tear up at the slightest tender thing.
7.Who does the laundry? He mostly does. I despise laundry.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're in the bed, then I do.
9. Who pays the bills? Physically - me. He has no clue how to do billpay through online banking. Financially, it all goes in one pot. Heck with that separate checking accounts thing - this is a marriage!
10. Who cooks more? The local restaurants.
11. What meals do you cook together? Anytime we BBQ, he does the grilling on his "manly grill" and I do the inside stuff like salad and sides.
12. Who is more stubborn? Oh gracious - definitely me.
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Clint; because he is ;)
14. Who has more siblings? Clint has 5 and I have 4, so I guess he wins.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Probably me, unfortunately.
16. What do you like to do together? Going out to dinner is always fun for us; we love to go on trips, we love camping, and we love "just going for a drive."
17. Who eats more sweets? Definitely him - although he's NOT SUPPOSED TO!
18. Guilty pleasures? Mine is buying scrap crap even though I have too much and his is napping.
19. How did you meet? Online. We chatted online for a couple weeks, then met in person on June 2nd and got engaged on June 18th. Yes, just 16 days.
20. Who proposed? Clintamus
21. His best features? I love when he winks at me, when he holds my hand, when he comes up with some wonderfully, sweet thing for a special holiday like Valentine's Day or Mother's Day or our anniversary. He'll usually do anything I ask...even if he's tired.
22. What is his greatest quality? Clint has a very strong testimony and has complete faith in anything related to the Savior. Now, faith in our garage sales...that's completely another story.
23. Who Do I Tag? Shelli, Jennifer, Lisa, Cindy, Leslie, Casey, and anyone else who may stumble across my little blog out there in cyberland.

No comments: