Monday, April 27, 2009

Migraines HURT!

Well, last night's migraine was a doozy. After I finished fulfilling my position as CEO and Head Technician of "Kristin's Computer Service" for Dad, I went and took some medicine and went to bed. Little did I know that it wouldn't help this time.

I have started to recognize the signs of an impending migraine and this one was no different. I started getting the splotchy vision when looking at the computer screen. Then, in a few minutes...the circling, blinking dots. Then, the excruciating PAIN. I ended up in pain ALL night. At 3 a.m. I called in to work and left a message that I wouldn't be in. I ended up "sleeping" 12-1/2 hours - from 9:30 p.m. until 10 a.m. this morning. Then, I lounged the rest of the day. Caught up on some blogging once I started feeling a little better. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow and can go to work.

NOT a fun day.

No comments: