Sunday, August 14, 2011

Can It Get Any Hotter in Here?

OH MY HECK. 

It was so hot in the chapel and in the Young Women's rooms today.  What is wrong with the A/C in our brand new building?  I was literally sweating like crazy during class today.  We kept checking the thermostat, and it was still set on cool, but it just was not cooling at all in there.  I was so glad to head home when church was over. 

Melon Man made dinner for us while I worked on a bridal shower banner for the shower she's throwing for Shannon.  This picture doesn't really do it justice as to exactly how cute it turned out, but it really was darling.  It had rhinestones on it and the vinyl lettering was classy but cute.  I wish I'd taken a photo of the second part where it said Shannon & Colton, but I didn't.  Oh well.  I hope they like it!

No comments: