Thursday, March 22, 2012

The ScrapbOffice Update

Things are coming along in the Scrapboffice.  All of the cabinets and cubes are in place, as well as the countertops.  Everything has been put back into the monster and I'm in the process of putting everything in the drawers and cubes.  It takes much longer than one would think since every time I find a box of this or that and get it put in an appropriate place, I later find another box of the same stuff and then have to rearrange things to make it all fit just right.  The good thing about this whole process is that it is helping me see that I have way too much scrap stuff and that I need to get rid of the stuff that I don't use, plus not buy anymore scrap crap, no matter how cute it is.

I'm almost finished bringing everything back into the room and getting it put in its new place.  Just a couple more things are left to bring in and then I'll need to work on moving the computer and that kind of stuff.  I love being in the room working.  I love having the window open, looking out at the world and seeing it go by.  Dog is a little confused though that he can't look out the window anymore.  He's learned, however, that he can crawl under under the counter and look out the window through the four inch space that's below the counter and then see between the plants outside the window.

Haven't been able to work on the room for about 2 weeks due to lack of time, but I'm planning on trying to accomplish a lot this coming weekend since it's Conference weekend and Melon Man and I are going to do stuff around the house on Saturday while the sessions record and then Sunday we'll spend the day watching them.  So, that should help free up some time to get some work done in the room.  I haven't taken any pictures lately...will soon.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see the pictures!