Saturday, June 2, 2012

Food Storage City

A few weeks ago, we bought this food storage shelf rotation system.  It finally arrived and Melon Man put it together for us.  I wish we had gotten the casters for ours, but they were an extra $30 so we didn't.  Oh well.  Anyhow...

Today we worked on organizing all of our big #10 cans of food storage.  We had cans EVERYWHERE in our room.  We had taken all of the cans off of our closet shelf since they were making it bow, so they were stacked up everywhere in our room.  I had no idea we had so many cans of food storage!  Even tonight I found more in our closet that weren't up on the shelf and now need to be added to this rotating shelf.  However...we have filled up this shelf completely and need another one!  It's amazing...this shelving system holds 112 #10 cans and we actually need another whole system still to accommodate the rest of our cans!  Ay caramba!

I ended up loading the shelves with all of the cans as Melon Man passed the cans to me...organization, you know.  We'll have to watch for another sale so we can get another one.

Anyhow...here are a few pictures from the catastrophe that is our bedroom/food storage room!  Yes, that's me in all my weekend ugliness sitting on the floor amid all the cans and buckets.  Good times...


No comments: