Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Vacation - Day 4 - Shredding Overload

Can I just say how sick I am of shredding paper?  I have sat in the old office/new guest room for the last 5 hours shredding old bills, papers, statements, credit card offers, receipts, etc.  I am sick of it!  And, I still have a basket full of that crap in the garage to do!  Look at this room - it's horrible!
Stuff piled all over the dog kennel, piles of of stuff to be put away, gobs of books everywhere, yuck.

Shredding, shredding, shredding.  Unfinished chair rail because I didn't get enough the first time and then they stopped making that pattern.  More books, more piles of "stuff" that need to go.  Old boxes and bins.  Yuck.
Melon Man keeps asking me what's wrong today - why I'm not happy.  It's because of this room.  I don't even want to go in there at all.  It's dusty and hairy and dirty and full of crap that needs to be gone through, cleaned, tossed, etc.  I don't want to do that.  I just want to paint and install my board and batten, and make it all pretty so someone can come stay in it.

The new garage door opener was installed today.  It's so quiet I don't even hear it now.

Melon Man emptied and refilled all of the water barrels today - kind of had to so the guy could get to the opener to replace it.

Took a shower and put on make-up.  Still did me a ponytail, but that's okay, at least it looks nice.

Didn't get my spaghetti squash baked last night until about 11 p.m. so I never made the gratin.  On the list to do tonight.  It sure smelled awesome though.

Going to go measure for the boards for the board and batten while the shredder cools down...maybe that will inspire me to work faster...

No comments: