Saturday, November 9, 2013

I am Thankful for Priority Mail

I have a bad habit of not getting things shipped off to someone in time to meet their birthday or whatever.  Today, I am very thankful for Priority Mail.  I knew I wanted to send Taylor a special package this week to try to cheer him up but my schedule during the week just did not allow it to go out earlier than today.  I ran to the store, picked up a ton of cheery, yellow stuff, and packed it all into a Priority Mail box and ran to the post office.  I made it just in time.  It is Saturday, it will head out tonight and it will arrive in San Diego on Monday - even though it's a postal holiday - and will be delivered on Tuesday.  Tato Bug will hopefully get it that very day and I am really hoping it will bring a smile to his sweet face.  I wrote him a card and put it inside saying "Here's a box of sunshine from Arizona to help cheer you up!"  Simple little things, but fun.  And, Auntie is grateful it can make it there in time!

No comments: