Saturday, October 13, 2007

Laughter

Okay, so had to share this picture. This has got to be my "how has God touched my life" experience for today...laughter. I'm so truly grateful for the ability to laugh. It takes away so much of the bad stuff!

When we were watching the Saturday morning session of conference, there were a few seconds of laughter that only those in the conference center were privy to the reason for. I've now discovered why...

After President Hinckley finished with the sustaining of the officers of the church, Elder Eyring had moved to his new seat on the stand. Unfortunately, they didn't show this on TV, but when President Hinckley turned around, he stood there for a moment looking at Elder Eyring, then picked up his cane and "knighted" him on his shoulder and head...truly one of the funniest things I've ever seen him do!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love this pic! President Hinckley is so funny....what a great man.