Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hanukkah, Oh Hanukkah, Come Light the Menorrah

Tonight is the first night of Hanukkah! While we don't follow all the prayers and games, etc., we (at least I) do follow my ancestors' tradition of lighting the menorrah. I can't wait! Clint went and bought the menorrah at Pier 1 that I wanted so this will be our first year using it. I found the other one I previously mentioned, in our Christmas box and it is SO small compared to this new one. I just need to make sure I leave work ON TIME today so I can be home at sunset.

Do you have traditions that you celebrate at Christmas? Please share your favorite tradition in my comments. I'd love to read all about it!

Also, check back later...there's a tag game going on and you never know who will be tagged next!

Clint, honey, you're so into reading all the "bogs" (as Dad puts it) - you need your own so you can be tagged!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Very nice. I had never thought about having a menorah.