Thursday, December 20, 2007

Still Working on Getting Ready for the Big Day!

So for the last couple of days, I've been running on little to no sleep. In four nights, I've had a total of 12.5 hours of sleep. Argh. I keep thinking how I'll soon be able to sleep at least 5 or 6 hours in a night and will be able to get some rest. But, then I think out the remainder of my week and I realize that it probably won't happen until next week sometime...when I'm back to work and Christmas is over.

My house is a mess and I truly need someone to come in and clean. Dog just gets so much hair and spittle everywhere and it is SO noticeable on these wood floors. Ewwww...just think what it would be like if we still had carpet! We'd not be able to see exactly how much hair was there nor would we be able to see the spittle/drool. Yuck!

No comments: