- Clean the house (yeah, that one is probably the least favorite, but most needed!) - NOPE
- Finish the laundry - DID SOME
- Stain the armoire (we bought it at a garage sale for $25 and then C refinished it) - NOPE
- Get the armoire moved into our bedroom and the TV put inside, etc. - NOPE
- Sand down the kitchen table and chairs, stain them, and recover the seats - NOPE
- Install the shower door in the guest bathroom (it's only been in the box for 4 months now leaning up against the bathroom wall) - NOPE
- Paint and install the chair rail trim in the guest bathroom - NOPE
- Paint and install the mirror trim in the guest bathroom - NOPE
- Decorate the house for Christmas - DID SOME
- Finish the Christmas presents - NOPE
- Hang some of the pictures I bought for the new house (that we didn't end up buying) - NOPE
- Finish making the Christmas cards - NOPE
- Write our Christmas letter and find a picture for the cards - NOPE
- Find the pictures for another Christmas gift and get them printed - NOPE
- Install the new internet modem - NOPE
- Shred all the shredables - YES!
- Practice, practice, practice the piano for the Christmas Eve song (as well as the songs for church this weekend) - SORT OF - At least it got tuned!
- Come up with a plan for HFPE for next year - NOPE
Clint's list of chores for this week:
- Hang the Christmas lights and decorate the yard - YEP!
- Take out all of the trashes and recycles - YEP!
Hmmmmph! That doesn't look too great. I actually ended up getting a pinched nerve near my spine and essentially couldn't do ANYTHING for over half of my vacation! Now, I'm severely behind. I have got to get going or I will never be ready for Christmas!
By the way...how do you like the look of the new blog?
Love the new look--how did you do it? I have been wanting to have a change for a while now.
It looks great, and you did a nice job of finding your pictures! Where did you end up going to get them? Looks beautiful. Good Job!
Post a Comment