Monday, May 19, 2008

By the Light of the Silvery Moon...

Well, dear readers...

Thanks to a dear sweet cousin who shall remain nameless (not!)...LISA...I have decided to try blogging again. I'll try not to post all my negative stuff as often, but be aware that I am going through major hormonal stuff right now so you never know when it may sneak in.

I've decided to try and find one positive thing about the day each day and write about it. When I told Lisa that I don't feel like I have anything positive to write about right now, she started naming off a few things and I guess she was right that I do have positive things happening; I just don't see them all the time.

So, this is my positive thing for the day....

It was SUPER hot here today - 110*. It felt like someone turned lit the fireplace, stoked it really well, then turned the heater on on top of that and locked me in a car with the windows rolled up. I have to say that I am so glad I work inside all day! When I walked out of work I felt my throat dry up and what little moisture I have in my skin disappear. It just seemed weird that all of a sudden it was so hot. I mean, yesterday was only 90-92*! Well, this evening, after we had a little dinner, I asked C if he wanted to go swimming. We still have the little 8'x3' pool up in the backyard from when Jen and the boys were here in April. We headed outside about 10 pm and the moon was up high, full as ever. It was a good thing the pool was way over in the corner away from neighbors' eyes...because I'll just say...Clint skinnydipped for the first time in his life! I love skinnydipping. There's just something so freeing. He said it felt like a big bathtub actually. It was nice to just sit there in the coolish water with the hot breeze blowing all around us. It was refreshing as ever. Probably spent about 45 minutes outside, then decided it was getting "cold" sitting in the water so we came in...thank goodness for big beach towels!

Hopefully, that wasn't TMI, but you know, it was something fun to talk about!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I love naked stories, I think when you have a new naked story it helps you fill young again.