Friday, July 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged! (A while back, but just found out!)

3 Joys
  • Scrapbooking
  • Camping
  • Traveling

3 Fears

  • Dying in a firey car accident
  • Drowning
  • Losing my job

3 Goals

  • Lose Weight
  • Keep enough food storage
  • Get the truck and house paid off to be debt free
3 Obsessions
  • Cardstock
  • Picking zits
  • Getting this crazy house cleaned up
3 Random Facts
  • I have over 15,000 sheets of cardstock
  • I LOVE good food (that's why I need to lose weight)
  • I want to become a wedding photographer
3 People I tag...........
  • Casey
  • Susan
  • Bonnie

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi-
I was googling some information about food storage and your blog came up since you mentioned it in your post. Anyway, my friend and I recently started a website about food storage and emergency preparation. It's a step-by-step guide for beginners and non-beginners alike. Please check us out - I hope we can help you! Good luck!

http://safelygatheredin.blogspot.com/

-Hannah

Casey Lu said...

Hey girl, thanks for Sunday!!! I hope the kids were good for ya! I think it is a girl too as I am mostly upfront like I was with Morgan but we will see. I got the plastic table cloth at Walmart. That way I can see through to the beautiful wood too. Can't wait to see your table set!

Redhoodoos said...

Glad I found your blog. I googled Joel Hills Johnson (triple great grand father) and found your blog. Looks like we're probably related somehow!

I loved your tag - it cracked me up.

Anyway - it's nice to find a distant relative.

Cindy said...

Love your new look. I'm trying to figure out what to do next....