Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Phoenix, AZ Christmas Forecast

One of the worst things about living in the Phoenix area is that Christmas is almost ALWAYS sunny and warm. It does not "feel" like Christmas at all when you are wearing shorts and flip-flops - at least to me anyway.

So, imagine my glee when I opened my email to find the following:


I was elated! I'll take rain and clouds anytime - especially for Christmas Eve and Day! Now, if it will just materialize! I know my Utah and Nevada family and friends will probably be having a white Christmas, but if I can just have a drizzly, dreary one, I will be happy! Yesterday was gray and gloomy all day and it made it wonderful to have the lights on the tree turned on and aglow. Come on, please, let it rain - OR EVEN SNOW!!!!

2 comments:

Shelli Clark said...

Oh my friend, how I hope you get your Christmas wish. I could send Mandy down to sing her snowy song and maybe it will work for you like it did for us last week.

I'm so glad you found the Christmas spirit - I've been so worried about you. I wish I could be there with you tomorrow night for your yummy dinner and wonderful Christmas program. I will be thinking about you and your family and how much you all mean to me.

Merry Christmas my dear friend. How I love you. Thank you for being my dearest friend.

Cindy said...

I totally know what you mean! We expect rain too and we can't wait!