Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Weekend Tag

I just hate it when I'm trying to get caught up on blogging and somehow get sidetracked by reading some blog out there in blogland. Today, I came across this one - Right at Home. She's got some fun decorating and craft ideas that I may have to "CASE" (Copy And Steal Everything). Anywho...while there, I found this fun tag:

Four things you should know about me before you invite me over:

1. I'm so happy you invited me.
2. I'm very laid back so, please don't make a big fuss because I'm just happy to be there with you. That's not to say that I don't appreciate it when a fuss has been made. Thoughtfulness is always appreciated.
3. I'm always happy to bring something.
4. I'll probably be late so it will give you a few more minutes.

The ABC's of Me

A: Attached or Single: happily attached
B: Best Friend: I don't have one that isn't a relative
C: Cake or pie: neither really - not a big dessert fan - but probably pie more than cake
D: Day of Choice: Christmas Eve
E: Essential item: a camera
F: Favorite color: red
G: Gummy bears or worms: worms all the way - and only the clear, red, or green ones. no yellow or orange
H: Home Town: Salt Lake City, Utah
I: Favorite indulgence: just having time to relax - no matter how
J: January or July: january - it's usually still cool and rainy. july is WAY too hot.
K: Kids: sadly, none
L: Life isn't complete without: my family
M: Marriage date: September 9, 2005
N: Number of sibs: 2 sisters & 2 brothers
O: Oranges or apples: oranges
P: Phobias: smelling like B.O. or "koochie"
Q: Quote: "When life gets too hard to stand, kneel."
R: Reasons to smile: C loves me
S: Season of choice? depends where I live. In AZ - any but summer. In UT - all of them.
T: Tag 5 folks: Casey, Cindy, Jennifer, Shelli, Jodi, Angie, Lisa - okay, that's 7 but who's counting?
U: Unknown fact about me: I want to move to Montana or Missouri or Kentucky or Pennsylvania or Nebraska or New Hampshire
V: Vegetable: almost all of them. Love 'em.
W: Worst habit: nagging
X: Xray or ultra sound? ultrasound - how cool are those?
Y: Your favorite food? I look this way for a reason - I have way too many favorites!
Z: Zodiac sign: Aquarius

No comments: