Friday, March 13, 2009

The ONE Thing I LOVE about St. Patrick's Day...

Since I'm not Irish and I don't really care for anything Irish (okay, other than corned beef and cabbage), I often just forego any type of celebration of St. Patrick's Day. However, every year, I suddenly get a craving for a Shamrock shake from McDonald's! It's always at St. Patrick's Day time. Today was no different. I headed home from the podiatrist's office and all of a sudden, there was the craving! Luckily, it's only 4 days until St. Patty's Day so I figured they would probably have them. However, when I drove up to the order board, it was nowhere to be found. I still asked. Yep! They have them! Yum!!! I sucked it down really, really quick.

Okay...that craving's over. Try one...you'll like 'em. Cool and minty.

No comments: