Wednesday, July 8, 2009

No, I'm Not Pregnant

Have you ever had a craving for pickles? I don't mean just one pickle, I mean a whole plate full. Seriously, I have been having the worst cravings the last month for pickles. I KNOW I'm not pregnant, so it's very odd that I'm having these cravings.

I LOVE Vlasic baby kosher dills. That is the ONLY kind of bottled pickle I will eat. So, about a week or so ago, I had Melon Man buy me a big jar of them. I stuck them in the fridge last night and I got them all nice and cold. Today, I opened up the jar. Yum....6 pickles later, I'd had enough to satisfy my craving for the time being.

Weird, I know. It's a good thing they are low in calories, no fat, and they actually encourage your metabolism to speed up!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Love, love, love a good pickle!

Lisa Tucker said...

I too could eat the hole bottle.