Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's Been a Really LONG Week

This week has been LONG.  I worked over 78 hours in 5 days.  On Thursday, I went in at 7 a.m. and didn't leave until 1 a.m.  Then, on Friday, I went in at 9:30 or 10 a.m. and didn't leave until 8:30 a.m. the next day.  I was pooped to say the least. 

Dog is so confused.  He doesn't know if we're coming or going.  He had a seizure today because of it, I'm sure.  He came out of it quite quickly, but he had one nonetheless.

I am so tired.  I really wish Melon Man would just say let's stay home from church tomorrow, but I know he won't.  For so many years, he worked every Sunday and was never able to go to church.  Now, we've been blessed that he can go, so he always does.  He motivates me to do the same.  I'll just go to bed really early tonight and hopefully that will help.  Good thing we're off for the next three days for our staycation!  Maybe we'll just sleep it off!

No comments: