Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our First "Staycation"

This is why I love living out here in our town...


On my way to church, this is what I saw.  Empty fields.  Clear blue sky.  "Mountains" that remind me of home on a smaller scale.  No tall buildings.  Wide open spaces. 

Sure, some day this will all be gone, but for now, I'll take it.


Melon Man and I have had a "staycation" planned for the next few days for a couple of months now.  We're going to just stay home, clean the garage, sew the drapes for the living room with the fabric that we've had in the closet for about 3 years now.  We just want to relax and spend some time with each other.  So...staycation it is!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm really enjoying reading all your new posts. I'm glad you are writing them. Didn't you end up in SD for your staycation? Have you been able to get the other things done that you wanted to?