Monday, July 5, 2010

I Won! I Won!!

Last week I entered a blog contest on Brown Paper Packages to win a personalized stamp and a customized announcement from Tickled Pink Ink.  Today the winner was to be announced and so I checked back on the site and it was ME!!!  I was so excited!!!  I NEVER win anything so this was super exciting!


And this is what I won...my choice of one of many cute address stamps such as these below.  Darling, just darling!  There are more to view at Tickled Pink Paper & Ink.


I also won a customized announcement, but since I have nothing to announce right now, I'm not sure what I'll do.  I'll have to discuss that with the store owner. 

Wow, I just can't believe it.  Well, off to work on more camp stuff for my sis.  We're wrapping it up this week - at least this portion of the stuff.  She needs the graphic for a banner and then I'm also creating the pages for the camp annuals.  Fun, fun!

7 comments:

Linda Lu said...

Congratulations! You deserve it.
Can't wait to see you!

Love ya!

Cindy said...

YAY! Good luck seems to be running in the fam these days! Got my prize in the mail while I was gone and am loving it. Which stamp did you choose? I think they are sooo cute! I like the bird, the flower, and the large monogram.

Jennifer said...

Good job auntie kristin this is jonah

Jennifer said...

please tell everybody my blog is updated and i will update it alot more

Anonymous said...

keep posting

Jonah said...

I love you

Tracy Anderson said...

Hi Kristin... thanks for stopping by my blog for the Blogtrain. I'm sorry my part was not posted when you stopped by, but its there now! I wanted to let you know. Sorry I was late!

http://blog.trixiescraps.com

Trixie Scraps Designs