Tuesday, December 21, 2010

On My 5th Day of Christmas Break...

We took the dog to the dog park, then drove in to my work to ship a package.  Came home, sat down on the sofa, and zonked out from 11 to 4:30.  Yeah, I guess I needed some more rest.  Then, I got up and tried to tidy things up a little, clean off the kitchen table of all my crafting stuff, put together the Christmas Eve items and my visiting teaching gifts.  Got a call from a lady about some vinyl and since she was in a pinch, decided to cut it for her even though I wasn't going to do anymore vinyl until after Christmas.  Did the ward bulletin for this Sunday.  Then, I unloaded the dishwasher and did the dishes.  Finally sat down and watched "Deck the Halls" and ate two tamales that the neighbor brought over yesterday.  I'm sure I'll fall asleep again on the sofa, but oh well.  At least I'll get some rest.  Gonna try baking tomorrow...

No comments: