Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Yes, We Have Fall Here

This is the first year that I have seen fall foliage color around here that is so radiant!  Just look at these colors!  It's been so cold here in the last month that some of our leaves have actually turned colors rather than just turning brown and falling off.  It's been so exciting seeing the different colors!  They have been so vibrant and beautiful.  I just can't get over it!





This morning as I was stopped at a light on my way to work, I looked over to the left on the opposite side of the road and this is what I saw.  Apparently, this old lady driver thought driving up and over the curb was the way out...NOT.


I, apparently, was not the only one who thought it was interesting.  The guy in front of me was taking pictures too!  If it were me, I would have probably just gunned it and kept going.  But, she was on the phone with someone - was that because she needed help getting unstuck or was it because she was on the phone when this happened?  I guess we'll never know!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Pretty leaves. I bet that lady got high-centered!