- Laying in the hammock
- Eating dinner on the patio
- Eating dinner at the kitchen table
- Actually making dinner rather than pulling it out of a bag or having someone bring it to me on a tray
- Laying on the grass with Melon Man and looking at the stars
- Going for late night drives with Melon Man
- Playing the piano
- Making love in the backyard
- Making love ... period.
- Going camping
- Laying in bed talking
- Making good food
- Doing all the laundry in one day
- Having stay at home movie days
- Blogging consistently
- Seeing family
- Playing games and doing puzzles
- Sipping a ginormous soda under the palm frond umbrella with the misters at the car wash while my truck is beautified
- Going to the temple
I have an awesome scrapbook room and I never go in there. We keep the door closed so it's "dog-free". I can't wait to be able to go in there again and sit down and do something creative. I want to make a space in there for Melon Man so he can be in there with me doing creative things too.
I can't wait to clean up our office and "finish" it with all of Melon Man's pictures in awesome black frames all around the room. I can't wait to paint the bookshelf and desk all black instead of the ugly gray and brown cheap-o office furniture look it has now.
I can't wait to roll out the 20 yards of gorgeous fabric I bought 5 years ago to make drapes for the living room.
I can't wait to go bike riding with my sweetie even if I look like a big Fat Alberta on a bike.
I can't wait to swim in our cheesy 8 foot wide blow-up pool this summer and just lay in the water like a big bloated whale.
At last, I will be doing something for ME. At last, I will have a smile back on my face. At last, that smile will be real and not just a smile that's there because of a pill.