Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Blog Book is Here!

It actually arrived about 4 or 5 days ago, but I'm just now getting a chance to take some pictures and blog about it.  I love it!  It's 2-3 times thicker than the last one.  I love doing these blog books.  It makes me feel as if I've actually followed the prophets' counsel to keep a journal.  I mean, really, that's exactly what a blog is if you use it as I do - as a journal.  So, typing it all into the computer and then having it printed and bound into a book qualifies as "keeping a journal," right?  I think so.

So, without further adieu, here are a few pictures from the pages of the 2008 Attitude of Gratitude...
When I finished this book, I was SO NOT ready to begin working on 2009, but I am so happy with this one that I've already begun working on the next one!  I learned all kinds of new things toward the end of this one that I plan to use in the 2009 and 2010 books (and eventually 2011).  I can't wait to see them all done!

1 comment:

Lisa Tucker said...

It looks great!