Today I made the curtain for the window in the new Scrapboffice. I tried stuffing it to give it some poof and I decided I didn't like it. So then, I took the stuffing out and I still did't like it. I think it had too much stuffing the first time, so I'll try it again with just a light amount of stuffing/poof and see how I like it then. I also got the first countertop installed and in place along with one of the 5 drawer cabinets. Melon Man put together the CPU cabinet for me today as well as the other cabinet like that one. I actually may change up the order of the cabinets again now and use that one for my sewing machine since it would be siting slightly under a corner and would be easier to get in and out of versus if I put a 5 drawer one there instead. I guess I'll decide this week sometime for sure.
No pictures today...too tired and still need to do my lesson and the bulletin. We're making progress though! I hope we can get it all put together and installed by next weekend!