Friday, March 9, 2012

The Blue Bird of Happiness

Melon Man is obsessed with an idea that I just HAVE to say no to.  He wants to buy an old bread truck like this:
And remodel/renovate it into a "motorhome" for us so we can drive it over to San Diego and up to Utah on vacations!  UM...NO WAY!  And...he wants to paint it blue, with a BIG WHITE BIRD on the side and call it "The Bluebird of Happiness"!

AGAIN, UM...NO FREAKIN' WAY!

Our friend, David, even drew him a picture of what he was imagining, but David put the words "The Bluebird of It Could Be Worse" on it.  Worse, it definitely would be!

Well, when I was driving to work today, I just happened to be behind this blue truck and it immediately made me think of Melon Man and his crazy idea.
I just shook my head, shouted UM...NO WAY, and kept on driving.  I'm sure the guy driving the Ben Franklin Plumbing truck thought I was having a seizure or something when he looked over at me staring at him and continuously shaking my head!

P.S.  Take a look at the phone number on the plumbing truck...anyone recognize it?  I wonder if Jenny knows someone's got her number...ha, ha!

No comments: