Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dog!

Ew...scary eyes, I know...but today is Dog's birthday and this was one of the most recent pics I could find quickly!  When we started saying happy birthday Dog!! to him, he was so excited and happy.  He's such a good dog.  I really do love him!  I can't believe he is six already.  We will probably only have him with us another 2-4 years due to the great dane in him.  He's starting to gray around his mouth, especially under his chin, and his hair on his bum area has also gotten a lot whiter lately.  He also is starting to have a little more difficulty jumping up onto our bed at night - which, in one way, I'm grateful for so I don't have dog hair in my bed - but I'm also sad because he's my buddy at night when Melon Man is away.  No matter how long it is...I'll always love him!

Happy Birthday, Dog!

No comments: