Thursday, January 10, 2013

Beautiful...NOT.

I am sick. Have been since Sunday. It just keeps getting worse. Fevers, chills, horrible coughing, wheezing, now a horribly runny nose, you name it, I've got it. It's the dreaded flu that is going around like crazy right now. Luckily, my boss let me work from home the last two days since I felt okay enough during the day to actually accomplish stuff, but didn't want to infect everyone else by going in. In the afternoons though, I go downhill quick. I probably should just sleep all day, but I don't want to start the new year off behind, so I do my work, then rest the remainder of the afternoon and evening.

Yesterday, Dog was so sweet. He can always tell when I am really sick. He climbed up on the sofa and laid down in Melon Man's spot for a bit. Then, out of the clear blue, he got down off the sofa, walked into the other room, came back with his abominable snow baby, and laid it on me. At first, I thought he wanted me to play with him, but then he began nudging it up more onto me and just laid his head next to it. He thought it would give me comfort. What a sweet dog!

Here's a lovely picture of me today when I was feeling somewhat okay. Beautiful, huh? NOT.

No comments: