Monday, March 25, 2013

Goodbye, San Diego

We finally had to leave to go back to Arizona today.  It was a sad day for me.  I knew the stress would re-appear.  And it did.  I had to take a conference call about an hour into our drive home and within minutes of leaving San Diego, I had a huge knot in my shoulder.  The call was a waste of my time and I was actually glad when I couldn't keep a signal.

These are a few shots from our ride home.  Nothing exciting.  

A truck hauling fresh romaine lettuce hearts
The U.S./Mexico border fence
Another picture of the border fence.  It always amazes me how close we are at this point in the drive.
The sand dunes.  I apparently had fallen asleep during this part of the drive over because I don't remember seeing them at all until now.

The turn off, again, to Mexico.  Gracias, no.
Back in good ol' Arizona
Have never seen this before!  I wonder....relations?
We went and got the dog, then came home, and Melon Man went to bed since he has to work tonight.  I just relaxed the rest of the day since it's back to the grind for me tomorrow.  So glad we were able to get away for a couple of days.  I need that more often...

No comments: