Saturday, December 29, 2007

Recap of the Last Two Weeks!

Oh my word! I can't believe that it's been two weeks since I last posted! Where has the time gone? Oh, that's right...I was pulling my hair out trying to get ready for Christmas and everything else that happened during that time!

So, there was a lot that happened during the last two weeks that I wish I had entered placeholders for, but I didn't so I'll have to manage my thoughts/posts another way. Here's what you have to look forward to:

  • Monday, December 17th: What a LONG Day!
  • Tuesday-Thursday, December 18th - 20th: Still working on getting ready for the big day!
  • Friday, December 21st: Shopping for Christmas Eve
  • Saturday, December 22nd: Christmas Eve #1
  • Sunday, December 23rd: The True Gifts of Christmas - Speaking in Sacrament Meeting
  • Monday, December 24th: The Big Surprise/Christmas Eve #2
  • Tuesday, December 25th: Christmas Day
  • Wednesday-Friday, December 26th - 28th: Back to the Grind
  • Saturday, December 29th: Red Wings vs. Coyotes
  • Upcoming: Sunday, December 30th: Has it Already Been A Year?

No comments: