Sunday, April 20, 2008

More to Catch Up On Than I Thought!

I quickly just skimmed back through my older posts seeing how much I need to catch up on and OH MY! It's all the way back to a month ago! I hate it when it gets like that because then I really don't remember EXACTLY what it was that I wanted to share - the feelings, the Spirit, whatever. I have got to make this part of my everyday process (along with scripture study and everything else good and wholesome). Dang sickness, go away so I can feel better and get back into a routine!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Yes, I can't wait to hear about it all. That flu is just hanging on isn't it? Get better soon.

Casey Lu said...

Missed you at church but I totally understand! Can't wait to hear about your trip and I am so sorry I totally forgot to call you the night before you left to let you know I dropped by the flowers and ribbon! Hope you had a great trip!! Oh btw...I was asked Sunday after church if I would accept a calling into HFPE!!!! I guess they are going to do it next Sunday. See ya soon!

Cindy said...

Kristin--I've tagged you! Go to my blog to check it out...