Wednesday, June 11, 2008

35 Questions...

Found this in my draft blogs from about a month ago so I decided I better finish it! Can't remember where it came from, but it you feel like it, go ahead and answer the questions about yourself and post it on your blog too!

1. Three biggest fears? (besides anything bad happening to a family member/child) - Drowning, dying in a fire, losing my job

2. When was the last time you danced? About 2 years ago. Clint was being his cute self and grabbed me up and we danced around the living room.

3. Do you creep on stranger's blogs? Absolutely!

4. If you could go back to be any age for a day, what age would you be and why? Probably back to less than 10. Life was so easy then - no responsibility other than a few chores and a little homework now and then.

5. Are you a good liar? Yes, but I don't condone lying. When I do it, it's all in the name of having fun with someone.

6. Do you judge someone when you can tell they've had elective cosmetic surgery? Depends what kind of surgery - breast implants to satisfy their man, yes. Breast implants because they don't like their own God-given size, yes. Breast implants because you've had cancer and had them removed - absolutely not. Face lifts, yes. Tummy tuck after hard-earned weight loss and exercise, no. Breast reduction because God gave you too much, ABSOLUTELY NOT! I'd love to have that done!

7. If you have children, what's one thing that you always told yourself you'd never do when you had kids? If you don't have children, what's one thing you tell yourself you'll never do. (Psst! You. Yah, you. The one without kids. Guess what? You'll probably do it.) I can't think of anything. I know when I was younger, I had a list of things. But, now that I'm older, I look back and see that my mom was wise beyond her years.

8. What's something that totally grosses you out? Vomit. Can't handle the smell or look of it. Especially the chunky kind. Ew...excuse me while I run to the toilet...I'm about to hurl just thinking about it!

9. Do you ever delete forwards without reading them? Yes...all the time, unless the subject line is really interesting. I don't have the time for that stuff.

10. Do you ever lie to get out of obligations? No.

11. Consider your body weight and your yearly income at their present states. Would you rather be 200 pounds heavier and $200,000 richer or stay at your present state? Definitely stay at my present state. I'm heavy enough now. $200k more a year wouldn't help if I weighted 200 more pounds!

12. When was the last time you bought a pair of shoes and what were they? About 2-3 months ago - white ked-like shoes. I hate wearing shoes. If I could go barefoot all year, I would.

13. The Olympics. Take them or leave them? Love 'em...at least most of them. When I was a child, I craved watching the Olympics. Now, not so much, but I still have my favorites that I try to watch when I can. Now...thanks to DVR, I can record my faves and watch them WHENEVER!

14. What's your favorite accent? Southern drawl. I heer sumwon tauwkin' like dat an' I caint help but start tauwkin' like them! (I always apologize as soon as I hear it and tell them I'm sorry if I suddenly pick up their accent, because I always do!) I was meant to live in the South!

15. What's your favorite scent? The smell of coal burning in a stove on a cold winter's morn.

16. Gum or breath mints? Gum, definitely. Altoids - yuck.

17. If you could look like any celebrity, who would it be? Definitely not Angelina Jolie or Lisa Rinna - too big of lips. Not Julia Roberts - too big of mouth. Probably Salma Hayek...I mean, seriously...did you see her getting off that innertube in the river in the movie "Fools Rush In"? I mean...she was HOT! If I were "into women," I'd definitely want her!

18. If you had the chance of looking like said celebrity in exchange for your thumbs would you do it? Absolutely not, never!

19. Do you religiously wear sun screen? Nope. I rarely go out into the sun...it's just too hot for me.

20. Do you generally trust people/their motives or doubt people/their motives? I almost always trust people and their motives until they prove me otherwise.

21. Would you describe yourself as a complicated person or is what you see what you get? Definitely what you see is what you get.

22. Do you watch what you eat? Every bite. It all looks (and tastes) delicious. That's why I'm this size!

23. Do you watch what other people eat? Only when they eat something they're not supposed to (i.e. sugary stuff if you're diabetic). Oh...and when we go to Golden Corral, I can see how some people are as large as they are considering the 12 plates of food they just ate. Although it's a buffet, that doesn't mean that you go eat until you're about to blow chunks. You just go pick out the things you like from the offering and you eat a "normal" amount of food!

24. Do you judge how other people raise their kids? Yes. Doesn't everyone?

25. Do you judge people who dress poorly? I try not to.

26. Do you judge people who are homely? Umm, I'm not sure on this one. I do notice when people try or don't try at all to do the best with what they have. I don't think I judge them, like I won't be nice to them if they are homely, but I do notice.

27. Do you judge people who are overweight? I wouldn't say I "judge" them, but look at them differently, yes, but then I do that to myself too on that one. If I see them gorging on food, then I think I am more apt to do so. If I see them struggling to lose weight, but they are really trying, not at all.

28. Your interest in politics: High, Medium-High, Medium, Medium-Low, Low, Obsolete? Really low to obsolete. I really can't stand the discussion of politics. I detest watching politics stuff on TV and I can't wait until election time, of any kind, is over. Politicians are probably my least favorite kind of people!

29. Favorite song of all time? Don't have one. I like a lot of music.

30. Acoustic or electric? Don't Care

31. If you were a hermit, would you shave? Probably.

32. If you could shave your head without your significant other throwing a complete hissy, would you? Never.

33. What was your least favorite age? 29. I really struggled with that one. I mean, really, it's the age of "women's immortality." If someone is 30 and you ask them how old they are, they say 29. If they're 45, they say 29. If they're 87, the say 29. So, when I hit that age, it just really struck me hard!

34. How many times a day do you check your email? I LIVE through email. Everything at work is via email it seems. My life at home is via email. So, I'd say at least 50 times a day or more.

35. Are you in a tiff with anyone right now? No. Life's too short to be in tiffs with people. Talk about it or forget it and move on.

No comments: