Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday was Better

I actually slept in until 7 a.m. today.  Wow.  That rarely happens!  It felt really good.  However, when I got up, I had no gumption - at all.  Don't know why...just didn't.

Melon Man and I went to church today with Auntie Sigie, Uncle Ward, and Lisa.  We did that so we could have dinner with them afterward to celebrate Uncle Ward's 78th birthday.  We had meatloaf  made from his mother's recipe and all the trimmings.  Afterward, we played this fun little dice game with Bob and Gwen and their son, Keifer, and the rest of the family.  It was a lot of fun!  We'll have to see if we can find it for our own game supply.

Dad called today and said that Harmon's and Macey's are having their caselot sales, so I ordered up a few things.  We'll pick it up in a few weeks when we go up for Kolby's ordination.

Made these FABULOUS pork chops for dinner today.  Mmmmm....GOOD.



Not a whole lot else to report on, but I think it was Noah that sent me the link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQOds0kCgOk) to this hilarious video to try and cheer me up.  I watched it, and sure enough, it did.  Thanks Noah!

No comments: