Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's a Cold, Rainy Day...Again!

I LOVE days like this.  It is about noon and it is ONLY 46 degrees.
It has been raining since 8:30 this morning - just as I left the house to run errands - and it is STILL raining.  Mainly just drizzling, but rain nonetheless.  I am SO GRATEFUL for the rain.  It seems like it's been forever since we've had rain and so all the rain we're getting as of late is so appreciated...at least by me anyway. 

As I went to take Holly home after cleaning, this is what we saw...it was a beautiful rainbow, with a very slight double rainbow to the right of it.  Glorious.
I think this is supposed to be an El Nino year so hopefully that will mean a lot of rain and a good monsoon season.  Everytime I hear the term "El Nino", I think of this video and it just makes me laugh...enjoy....

No comments: