Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday Workday Update

Not a whole lot to report today.  Went in to work.  Worked until 5 then headed out to dinner at Cooper's Hawk for dinner with a co-worker.  Had the pecan-crusted grouper with the Betty's potatoes.  SO good!  I love that dish.  After dinner, went to Wal-Mart to find a cheapo pair of black flat shoes.  Found just what I needed and they were only $7.  Grabbed a little portable purse fan to help me cool down quickly when I'm melting for $1.50 and then a couple snacks for the hotel.  Headed back to my hotel and just chilled with my gummy worms and lemonade (not a good combination together!).  Should have either gone to bed early or done some work, but just surfed the web, read blogs, and watched tv.  I just couldn't get myself to go to bed.  I don't know why, but my sleep habits are just so out of whack lately.  I can't sleep lately.  I can't go to bed at a decent time.  When I do go to bed at a decent time, I can't go to sleep.  Or, if I do go to sleep, I wake up screaming or talking from a dream I've been having.  It's just so weird.

So, that's about it for today.  Nothing big.  Nothing important.  Just a regular day...just in Chicago instead of at home.  Boy...do I miss the dry heat though (who would have EVER thought I would rather have 115 degrees versus 85 degrees and 90% humidity?!?)...and Melon Man and the doggies!

No comments: