Saturday, September 25, 2010

We Did It!


I AM SO EXCITED!  We sent our final payment in on our truck today.  Yes, it is now paid in full!  What an overwhelming, exciting feeling of accomplishment!  Without going into tons of detail, all I will say is that there was an extra $14,000 on top of the price of the truck due to the amount I was upside-down on the van when we traded it in when we bought the truck.  So, considering that, the fact that vehicles are quite pricey these days, and it was originally a 7 year loan but we paid it off in less than 5 years, I am EXTREMELY happy and GRATEFUL!  I cannot wait to receive that title document in the mail next week!  WOO HOO!!!!  Now the only debt we have is our house!

I'm off to get showered now and dressed to go to the General Relief Society Broadcast with my cousins and auntie.  Then, all of us girls are heading to Chompies for dinner.  Oh....the joy of Chompies' hot pastrami on their rye bread....oh goodness...what a way to celebrate this huge accomplishment!  I wish Melon Man could join us!

1 comment:

Casey Lu said...

Awesome job!!! That is a huge accomplishment! I wish we could pay off our truck and save the 300 bucks. WAY TO GO!!!