Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday Stuff

Busy day.  Melon Man and I went to the bank, had breakfast at The Coral, went up to Linda Lu's to check on the house and moved the patio furniture into the garage so it doesn't mysteriously walk off, cleaned our house, folded laundry, designed the last of the Super Saturday tile designs, went to a bridal shower, then came home and did the program for church.  By the time I crawled into bed, it was almost 1 a.m.

Looking forward to the Primary program tomorrow...I can't wait to hear all the little ones sing all the songs they've been practicing all year!  I love the theme for this year - I Know My Savior Lives.


It's been so great watching the children this year draw closer to their Savior while I've been in Primary playing the piano.  When I was looking for a picture for the cover of the bulletin, I typed in the theme into Google Images and this is the picture that came up.  It was actually the picture that was on the Primary Chorister's handbook for this year's program.  It was perfect and EXACTLY what I'd been looking for.  I just love it.  Look at the faces of the children - and look at the Savior's face.  It says it all.

1 comment:

Linda Lu said...

Thank you honey for doing that for us. Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated. It won't be much longer and we will be there. By the way did you tell me the name of the Carpet Cleaner is Toliver's and have you personally used them? Can't wait to get out there!

See you soon!

Love ya!

Linda Lu