Sunday, December 26, 2010

On My 10th and Last Day of Christmas Break...

Woke up on the sofa at 3:30 in the morning with the TV going still.  Hadn't printed the programs for church yet, although they were ready to be printed, so I went in and printed and folded them.  Crawled into bed around 4:30 and fell quickly to sleep in a nicely made bed.  Soon the phone was ringing and Melon Man was telling me it was time to get up and get ready for church.  Really?  Already?  Thank goodness today is our last day of church at 8 a.m.!

Got up, got ready, and headed off to church.  It was so nice to hear Christmas carols on the organ one last time this month.  I just wish I could have sung along!  My voice is still missing.

We came home from church, had some lunch, Melon Man went to bed, and I instantly fell asleep on the sofa.  The dogs fell asleep too.  We slept until 5:30 and then I had some chowder for dinner.  I've just watched some TV tonight and rested.  I can't believe my Christmas break is over and it's back to work tomorrow.  I wish I had the next week off to rest and get feeling better.  It's a good thing it's a short work week...only 4 work days.  Maybe I can work a few shorter days too and that might help.

It's hard to believe that Christmas is over and that it's time to go back to work.  Oh, how the time has flown.  Only 363 more days until Christmas is here again....

No comments: