Thursday, November 15, 2007

Super Saturday Scrapbook Album

So now Becky Higgins has inspired me! I thought I'd try to post my own little video blog today and see how it goes!

A while back I said I would post pictures of the SS projects. Well, I haven't yet, but here is a little video showing the album that we used for the sample for the SS albums. I have orders for about 30 more now, even though SS is over.

Lisa is taking some up to Utah for the girls to do while they are at the cabin over Thanksgiving. I have to get those made up tonight or tomorrow, so they are ready for her. I hope they all like the paper I'm picking for them! They are super easy and fun to make. They will actually hold about 25 pictures!

Anyhow, enjoy the video and let me know what you think of the album!

UPDATE: Okay....the video is too large. I'll have to remake it and repost it. Check back....

No comments: