Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Just wanted to jump on and wish everyone a Happy Easter. Clint and I went to church together this morning and then he left midway through Sunday School to go to work. I just got home and have to finish my potatoes for dinner at Lisa's today. Then, I'll work on finishing up the plans for April's enrichment.

I've thought a lot about Christ this week and the Atonement. I am so not worthy of the great gift He gave me. I crave to be a better person and to follow Him more and better. I know with His influence and help in my life, I can be better and I can return to Him someday. I just wish there were 5 more hours in the day to help me with that.

Crazy week ahead so won't get any posts done until the weekend. Please say a prayer for me that I will be accomplish everything I NEED to do as well as some of the things I WANT to do.

Find a few colored eggs for me today!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Will do! Happy Easter!

Casey Lu said...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter girl! Ours was nice even though we didn't make it to church. I also have quite a few things to improve on...heck I think we all do...all we can do it try better each and every time, more than our last tries. Keep your chin up! I will bring by

noel joy said...

i hope your easter was wonderful... what an amazing reminder of the atonement, and even more the resurrection power!

Kristin said...

Wow! THE Noel Joy visited my blog! I'll have to email her and ask her how she found it. Amazing!