Friday, March 21, 2008

It's Finally Friday!

I am so happy that today is Friday. I am so ready for the weekend. It has been really busy this week. I wrote my employee's performance evaluation and administered it. I worked on the variance report for my Sr. VP, got it distributed to all of the Directors, and I began working on my forecast file for 2Q. Jennifer will be bringing Taylor and Jonah down during their spring break in April and it falls right during the week when I would be doing the forecast so I've started working on it early. Not sure how much I will get done before they get here, but hopefully a lot.

Went VTing tonight to Linsey and Monica. Still need to do Susan Kelley. These are all new sisters for me. VTing is NOT my favorite thing to do, but at least I have a new companion that wants and is willing to go...my girl Casey Lu. I'm so happy we're partners so we can receive the blessings of completing our VTing.

I have been having so very strong desires to read my scriptures lately. I just can't fit in to my schedule for some reason. I don't watch a lot of TV, but I think that in order to do this, I'm going to have to set a rule that if I haven't read them yet that day, I can't waste time watching TV. Scripture reading has such a larger impact in my eternal life than people cooking in a kitchen, people doing tasks to get the most donations, people singing and getting votes, or people learning to ballroom dance. Seriously, it should be my top priority. I have got to do this! Lord, please help me!

C and I went to dinner at Applebee's tonight. I FINALLY found something there that I like! It's the shrimp and spinach salad with the warm bacon dressing. Talk about yum! This is one meal where it's actually okay for my warm food to touch my cold food....for some odd reason! Try it the next time you go to Applebee's...it might surprise you! It's that yummy!

No comments: