Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Day Off with C

We slept in today and then got up and went to The Coral for breakfast. Yum. Then, we went to the Avon store and picked up some mineral powder I'd ordered since I am on the last few tiny little speckles in my current container. After that, we came home and worked on cleaning up the garage. We got a lot done, but still have the south side of it to do. The weather outside was so lovely. I would have loved to have taken Dog to the doggy park to play, but it's closed on Wednesdays.

C and I were going to go see "The Day the Earth Stood Still," but once we were done with the garage for the day, he just didn't feel like it (to be honest, nor did I). We came in the house and both of us zonked for a while on the sofa. We later woke up and went and grabbed some dinner at the China Buffet. That was about it for the day. It was nice to just be with my sweetie and try and get out of this funk. I had a much better day today. I hope it lasts.

No comments: