Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Day Off Together

I had today off and so did Melon Man!  We slept in until 10:45 a.m. and then got up finally.  We browsed the internet for a bit and then Melon Man made us biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast.  It was the BEST sausage gravy he's ever made!  YUM-O-LA.  I seriously could have eaten the entire pan of gravy if it weren't so bad for me.

We watched tv with our little sofa blankets on us and soon Melon Man had fallen asleep.  It didn't take very long and I was asleep again too.  I slept from 2 until 6:30 p.m.!  Great.  Now I won't be able to sleep tonight when it's most important.  But...it sure felt good!

About 8:00 or so, I made us just boiled hotdogs for dinner.  Then, we had some popcorn and watched Raiders of the Lost Ark.  Melon Man couldn't believe that I had never seen it.  Nope, sure hadn't!  It was filmed in 1981.  That was 29 years ago.  I would have been 12.  Melon Man was 24.  Weird, huh!?! 

That was the extent of our day.  We just relaxed and did NOTHING.  And, it felt SO good.

No comments: