Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just 2 More Days...

...until Melon Man arrives and we get to start our vacation!  It seems like the week is flying by but going slow all the same.  I guess I'm just excited to be going on our vacation finally.  It seems like we've been waiting for so long.

It's still humid, but not as bad as it was in Chicago a few weeks ago.  At least it's bearable.  Maybe it's because I haven't been leaving work until really late in the evening.  Since I've been here for work and have been in class quite a bit of the time, I've had to stay late and do my regular work since I will be out of the office all next week.  It's okay with me.  I prefer to stay late when it's quiet and I can just concentrate on doing my own thing.

I was really hungry tonight...I hadn't eaten since noon, so when I left work at 11:15 p.m., I was famished.  I decided to stop and get a Donato's pizza for dinner.  They have a drive up window, believe it or not, and they were still open at 11:30 p.m.!

No comments: